Tuesday, March 1, 2011

North Cedar goes to state

North Cedar's boys basketball team plays at state tournament next Tuesday afternoon. I get to go too! A couple friends are going and asked me to go with. Should be fun and the team has a good chance of winning. Today Mt. Vernon girls team plays at state and hopefully I will get to listen to the game on the radio while taking mother to her chiro appointment in Walcott.

Yesterday after being at school a few hours (we had a late start because of the ice coated roads etc) I went to DeWitt to get my wedding ring back. I took it to the jewelry store on Valentine's Day because a stone had fallen out--the ring being brand new. No charge--I would have been very disappointed if there had been!

Prayers for Caleb please.

No comments:

Post a Comment