Wednesday, January 20, 2010

no school again

Don't you love this weather? No volunteering at the library today for me. It hasn't started yet, but the weatherman says soon we shall have ice covered roads.

Got to Cedar Rapids yesterday afternoon to return some things; made the whole circuit; from Marion where I took some items to Goodwill, to Kohls out by Lindale, to Pennys at Westdale and then to Walmart where Bill bought himself some shoes. That was my excitement for the day.

Monday night was Evening Circle; a fun night where we played Bingo and I actually won once. We have a great bunch of ladies and I really enjoy going. Next month we will be making little cherry pies which we will take to elderly and shut-ins as a gift for President's Day. We had a great time with that last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment